Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Change History

Don't understand seventh chords? Need some tricks for learning key signatures? Post your questions here, or see if you can answer someone else's question.

Message: Remove "h.t.t.p://" from URL to upload image directly to your post

Changed By: fluo2005
Change Date: December 27, 2016 10:10PM

Remove "h.t.t.p://" form from URL to upload image directly to your post
Hi All,

I was hoping to start a new topic, which included two pictures to be uploaded from photobucket.com.

It turns out my post was not allowed, and the word that was banned from use was to be found in the URLs of both pictures.

Does anyone know of another site which allows pictures to be uploaded to a forum such as ours?

(Just retested on this post the URLs of the two pictures stored on photobucket.com which show up in Preview. Again they were not allowed.)

The feature that bans words could be at fault. I will try and find out which 'word' is involved another time soon. Goodnight.
Changed By: fluo2005
Change Date: December 27, 2016 10:08PM

Unable to start a new topic ... banned word in Remove "h.t.t.p://" form URL to upload image directly to your post
Hi All,

I was hoping to start a new topic, which included two pictures to be uploaded from photobucket.com.

It turns out my post was not allowed, and the word that was banned from use was to be found in the URLs of both pictures.

Does anyone know of another site which allows pictures to be uploaded to a forum such as ours?

(Just retested on this post the URLs of the two pictures stored on photobucket.com which show up in Preview. Again they were not allowed.)

The feature that bans words could be at fault. I will try and find out which 'word' is involved another time soon. Goodnight.

Original Message

Author: fluo2005
Date: December 25, 2016 11:39PM

Unable to start a new topic ... banned word in URL
Hi All,