Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Change History

Don't understand seventh chords? Need some tricks for learning key signatures? Post your questions here, or see if you can answer someone else's question.

Changed By: jjjtttggg
Change Date: March 29, 2017 07:32AM

Re: Time signature for this song?
Old post, I realize, but my suggestion is to put the chords and melody in 3/4 with a time signature change near the end where the keyboards change rhythm. For the drummer , in the beginning part just put a note in the score saying to improvise in whatever time signature you imagine think he's platying to play in. To my ear he's not playing in any connected or consistent way at all, at least not until the end where the keyboard changes rhythm.

Original Message

Author: jjjtttggg
Date: March 29, 2017 07:16AM

Re: Time signature for this song?
Old post, I realize, but my suggestion is to put the chords and melody in 3/4 with a time signature change near the end where the keyboards change rhythm. For the drummer in the beginning part just put a note in the score saying to improvise in whatever time signature you imagine he's playing in. To my ear he's not playing in any connected or consistent way at all, at least not until the end where the keyboard changes rhythm.