Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Change History

Don't understand seventh chords? Need some tricks for learning key signatures? Post your questions here, or see if you can answer someone else's question.

Changed By: Athair
Change Date: December 30, 2019 08:50AM

What key signatures are these wsongs in?
Hello!
I am a new user.
I am confused with this kind of music. They play with the keys and harmonies and I cannot determine what key signature are the songs in.

I will put the artist and titles in order to listen to it and help me to determine the keys:

Pete Belasco - Love train

Pete Belasco - Love is

Pete Belasco - Who's the man

Jazeboo - Smooth Diamond

I think this site block links in our posts, so I put artists and song's titles. All is in youtube and you can enjoy it by going there.

(The last song I think is in the key of A Minor, but why I hear the chords B Bimol Major and D 7 Major at the end of each part?. These two chords are out of the key of A Minor. Try to explain me it)...

Nico

Original Message

Author: nicolas2019alcubo
Date: December 27, 2019 06:05PM

What key signatures are these wongs in?
Hello!
I am a new user.
I am confused with this kind of music. They play with the keys and harmonies and I cannot determine what key signature are the songs in.

I will put the artist and titles in order to listen to it and help me to determine the keys:

Pete Belasco - Love train

Pete Belasco - Love is

Pete Belasco - Who's the man

Jazeboo - Smooth Diamond

I think this site block links in our posts, so I put artists and song's titles. All is in youtube and you can enjoy it by going there.

(The last song I think is in the key of A Minor, but why I hear the chords B Bimol Major and D 7 Major at the end of each part?. These two chords are out of the key of A Minor. Try to explain me it)...

Nico